Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

Well, it's NYE on the last day of 2009. I know I've been slacking a little bit, but can't I enjoy my vacation in sunny southern Cali? I'm just messing. These next couple days I will have plenty for you. My next mixtape is just about underway, so I'll keep you updated about that. As for 2009, I want to thank all my listeners and followers. It is with you guys/girls that keeps me going with Spartytunes! Don't be scared to leave comments or send emails. Now here are a few tracks I've been listening to lately. Also, be sure to check back this weekend and find out some of the best blogs of 2009. Without further ado, check this new music! Enjoy 2010 & this new music!



Dino Roc - One More New Years Anthem (dino Roc Mashup)

Akon - Takin It Off Ft. David Guetta
Not sure if David Guetta is actaully on this track or not
 
Chester French - C'mon (Pance Party Remix)
 
Wale - Pretty Girls Ft. Gucci Mane (DJ Apt One Remix)

Titus Jones - A Circus of Heartbreakin' Divas (Pat Benatar vs. Beyoncé vs. 3OH!3 vs. Britney Spears vs. Christina Aguilera vs. M.I.A.)

Titus Jones - Good Girls Burn Miami (Sean Kingston vs. Cobra Starship vs. Lady Gaga vs. Shakira vs. LMFAO)

For more Titus Jones | Dino Roc | Akon | Chester French | DJ Apt One

1 comment:

  1. I met sparkytunes 10 minutes ago, and I'm already in love! This is awesome.. THNX!

    ReplyDelete