Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blogroll 2009

Other than Spartytunes, there a ton of other great music sites out there. I want to thank all the other sites who are friends of Spartytunes, specifically the other sites on my blogroll:



100 Best Rap Songs
A new site I heard about from a friend. Still in its beta version, but definitely could take off at any time.

310 Electro
An electro site I came across earlier this year. They've posted some real bangers this year, but have slacked in the last month. I look for them to rebound to where I found them at.

Aerial Noise
They post a lot of the same music I post. I dig their organization.

AW Music
One of, if not the most thorough music blog out there. Real in depth reviews.

Baltimore Club
The first site that got on my blogroll. I love the B-more hits he gets a hold of. Definitely holding it down overseas.

Blazing Swarm
One of the newest friends of Spartytunes. They keep you updated with some of the hottest music today.

Boom Boom Chik
A good site for those who love electronic music, but also sometimes lead towards experimental and alternative type music.

Brooklyn Zoo
Run by Chew Fu. Has made some of the illest remixes.

D Squared
Run by Dani Deahl. I love her posts, pictures and descriptions. Blog is definately a good one.

Dino Roc
Dino Roc's blog is one I check daily. He posts some great electronic music and even supplies us with some of his own remixes and mashups.

Disco Villains
Louie Fresco and Tony Edit combine to make one of the most dangerous DJ'ing duos out there. Their remixes are complete fire.

DJ Medley
Probably my favorite DJ north of the border. Matt Medley calls his home Toronto, and many canadians call Matt their DJ.

DJ Risk One
May be my favorite DJ right now. I love his remixes and plan on seeing him spin at least a couple times this year.

Gigantic
An overseas blog that mixes it up with indie and electro music. Good music selection and awesome pictures to accompany their music.

Hustle & Flo
Fordham University stand up! I went to college with DJ Flo. He knows how to keep a party bumping and shows off with his "Hustle & Flo Radio".

No Vegans
Run by DJ Renaissance. From what I see and hear, he really holds it down in St. Louis. His blog always has some of the crunchiest electro out there. Another great blog.

Pigeons and Planes
A blog that covers pretty much any kind of music that's hot. A great place to check for the best music that comes out on a daily basis.

Rainy Tuesday
A very new blog that covers and spills the best tunes of the week. More work needs to be done on their part, but a great start.

Robot Ears
One of my new favorite blogs. They have a great music selection and post some awesome remixes.

Rock! Paper! Uppercut!
Also one of my new favorites. They grab the best music from all around the blog network and post it, even without taking credit for it. Great idea. Big 2010 in store for them I think.

The Fast Life
Another blog with great music selection with some crazy funky pictures to accompany.

The White Panda
The best mashup artists out right now. Their new music also cracks my Top 5 and at this rate, always will.

Urban Gifted
The newest of my friends. They post some of the best hip-hop every day.

White Folks Get Crunk
Run by DJ Real Juicy. This is probably my favorite music blog/site of the year. DJ Real Juicy has a real ear for music, and also knows how to remix a song as well. WFGC, I would say had the blog of the year!

2 comments:

  1. WFGC - blog of the year? :( j/k

    You made the Top 9 this year - check out the full list of Top Clubbin' Blogs here >>> Electro MP3 Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Renaissance you said the same thing too!

    ReplyDelete