Friday, April 24, 2009

Sparty Tunes Update

It's been 3 weeks since I have created this blog. It is really taking off. Sparty Tunes has landed in over 25 countries. I really appreciate all the support guys. I will continue to update you with the best tunes from around the world. A new banner is in the works and will be up within about 2 weeks or so. This blog is very time consuming but I love every minute of it. Don't be scared to click the ads. I will be covering many shows this summer so be sure to check back. In fact add Sparty Tunes to your favorites.

Thanks for all the support!

Let me know if I can help you guys with anything,

Sparty

2 comments:

  1. this blog owns dude. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! i really appreciate it!

    I will do my best,

    Sparty

    ReplyDelete