Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Hidden Gem

I can't believe I hadn't heard this song til 2 days ago. I can thank DJ Risk One for that. This song "Shooting Star" reminds me a lot of Kevin Rudolf's "Let It Rock", but even better. This is a club banger that will knock your socks off. This is definately the #1 song I am listening to right now! This song is in Risk One's "Speak Easy Mix Vol.3". This is a must download.



DJ Risk One - David Rush - Shooting Star Ft. Young Boss, LMFAO & Pitbull (R1)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/58319838b36234f8/

For more DJ Risk One: www.DJRiskOne.com

AND if you want to see him:

Apr. 22 Blush @ The Wynn | Las Vegas, NV
Apr. 23 Blush @ The Wynn | Las Vegas, NV
Apr. 24 Daydream Pool @ M Resort | Las Vegas, NV
Apr. 24 Club Element | Oak Harbor, Wa
Apr. 25 Last Supper Club | Seattle, Wa

No comments:

Post a Comment