Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Watuppp

Firstly, this is my 300th post! With that in mind, I received a pretty good email with some major electronic power! Kissed With A Noise's label sent me over a track they made with Young Buck and remixes to accompany them! Most of the remixes are pretty damn good, so I am going to post a very good original with the dope remixes of them I liked! Some major bass! Even the vox from Young Buck are ill! Check this one out! Enjoy!


Kissed With A Noise - Watuppp Ft. Young Buck
Electro

Kissed With A Noise - Watuppp Ft. Young Buck (B.Rich Remix)
Dubstep

Kissed With A Noise - Watuppp Ft. Young Buck (Barletta Remix)
Electro

Kissed With A Noise - Watuppp Ft. Young Buck (Disco Villains Remix)
Electro

Kissed With A Noise - Watuppp Ft. Young Buck (PeaceTreaty Remix)
Dutch

For more Kissed With A Noise

No comments:

Post a Comment