Friday, July 10, 2009

Lost In LA LA Land

The homie DJ Flo was just in Los Angeles, and I'm bummed I didn't get to hear him smash on the turntables, even though I was in Cancun. From what he told me, it surely was a trip to never forget. While Flo and his buddies were here, they were doing events for the Black Eyed Peas and remixing tracks for the group LINKS. So check out the influence that my great state gave had on them! Enjoy!





Hustle & Flo Radio Podcast 7 Tracklist:
1. Mylo- Sunworshipper
2. Major Lazer- Cash Flow (Ft. Jah Dan)
3. Drake- November 18th (Chuck Inglish Remix)
4. Mos Def- No Hay Nada Mas
5. Clipse- I'm Good (Ft. Pharrell)
6. Diamond District- The Shining
7. Lil' Wayne- I'm Goin In (Ft. Drake & Young Jeezy)
8. Links- Doubt
9. The Loop Professor- The Stop and Gil
10. Jackson Five- Dancing Machine
11. Phoenix- Lisztomania (Classixx Remix)
12. Fabolous- Real Playa Like (Ft. Lloyd)
13. Jet Audio- I'll Let You Know (Ft. Phoenix) (Instrumental)
14. One Eskimo- Givin' Up (Don Diablo Remix)
15. Lo-Fi-Fnk- Want You
16. Booty Luv- Say It (Sidechains Remix)
17. Ya Boy- We Run LA (Ft. Dr. Hollywood)
18. Links- Talk, Talk, Talk (FLO & Jonesy! Rainbow Bounce Remix)
19. Nina Simone- Feelin Good (FLO DJ Bootleg)


For more DJ Flo: hustleandflo.blogspot.com
To download: http://www.divshare.com/download/7847831-b48

No comments:

Post a Comment