Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dead And Gone

T.I. and Justin Timberlake, enough said. Odds are that this collaboration is going to produce a chart topper. Benka Styles with his style quickens the tempo of the melody and provides for a much better instrumental. I personally like this song a little bit faster and I think you will too. Enjoy!


T.I. Ft. Justin Timberlake - Dead And Gone (Benja Syles Remix)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/597809605066df78

For more T.I.: www.trapmuzik.com
For more Justin Timberlake: www.justintimberlake.com
For more Benja Styles: www.benjastyles.com

1 comment:

  1. I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read nice information on your site. Simple to understand and helpful. We will look forward for your future updates.

    Thanks
    Website SEO

    ReplyDelete