Monday, December 7, 2009

Picture The Donque

Woo Woo! Not only is this the second post of the day but it's from The White Panda. I can tell your just as excited as I am. I wake up, I look at my phone only to see they have emailed me their weekly fix. I'm tired as hell but it surely woke up. The first mash is titled "Picture The Donque" with Sneaky Sound System and Will.I.Am Ft. Snoop Dogg. It is an electronic tune with hip-hop and flashes of funk. And as a bonus, The White Panda has added a bonus, including an older track that predates most of their internet outreach that you might enjoy. It's titled "Stuntin' Like My Energy" with Lil Wayne and Keri Hilson. Check them out! Enjoy!



The White Panda - Picture The Donque

The White Panda - Stuntin' Like My Energy

For more White Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment